Search

Sunday 5 October 2014

Making 2x2 m blanket like crazy~


What is it?
this is what I've done in a whole 5 months

and, more~


granny square!


I crocheted, I counted...how many I've made and how many granny square to be done


Finally, after some days passed, I stacked it orderly like burgers
wanna some cheese? extra ham? lettuce? everyone?


First row



Here is it!
taadaaa


I praised myself for this first big project, but I have little regret,
I don't know how many yarns I need to make this big blanket...so I bought them little by little and I can't find exact matching color from color that I already bought before...look at that white, it's different T_T


but yeah, I put it orderly so it's like planned pattern :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Received Postcards

Postcards I've Received
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com